Tuesday, August 18, 2009

First Day of School

I LOVE the summertime and we don't waste even one day! But since we play hard in the summer...I soooo LOVE the first day of school! Jaxson started 3rd grade and still has Mrs. Harrison, who we love. Grace started 2nd grade is now on the lift team with her brother. Her teacher, Mrs. Freund is new to the school and Grace loves her. My little Isabella started kindergarten this year. She's gone now all day! She has Grace's old teacher Mrs. Leeds and Bella loves her!!! They all ride the cute little yellow bus(not to be mistaken the the short bus...not that I have anything against that, just clarifying!) and it is so cute to see them get on and off it!
I guess kindergartners do staggard attendance(you think I would know since this is my 3rd kindergartner!) and the school encourages you to mail in your school registration(where they give you the staggard attendance schedule) so after I sent all the kids to school today(second day), I get a call from the office saying that Isabella is in there because it wasn't her day to come! Poor girl! I know they think I am just a crazy mom! I'm glad they put up with me! Now that I have blogged this..I hope I will remember for Brock! There is also a picture of Brock sitting on the steps waiting for them to come home! (No, he is not still in his pj's and diaper at 3pm..ok, maybe his is..but my bathrooms are spotless!!!)




1 comment:

The MICHELS said...

Oh...they are all soo cute! I can't believe it is already that time again:(