Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Colorado

First stop heading west was Colorado. We had a great night at Casa Bonita with all the Acker cousins, my camera was left at home that night, so I will post pictures once I can get them from the other aunties that remembered their cameras that night! We always have so much fun with our Acker cousins who are always on board to do whatever crazy adventure we are up to when we come to town!
Next stop was Dawnanne's house, even though she was not there, we used her house as a meeting place with the Eastmonds who were on their way to Nauvoo as we were on our way to their neck of the woods...we missed being together with DA who was in Washington, but we got to see her the next day after the Eastmonds had left!
So, while the Eastmonds were there, we decided to head back to our old homes in Aurora where we lived back in the 70's. First was the Wabash house, where my family lived right before I was born.
Second was the Vassar house where I lived the first 8 years of my life.
We also stopped by and visited with old neighbors who of coarse still remembered my parents! We then went to Eastridge Elementary School and had a birthday party for Brock and played on the playground! James even took his first drive with his new drivers permit in the neighborhood! Jaxson said it was a scary but fun drive as he was thrown all around the car! LOL!









1 comment:

The MICHELS said...

oh we miss you guys soo much...and I too have a lot to still add!