Friday, August 7, 2009

Best Babysitters!!

Traveling with 4 kids and no husband can be challenging...my parents and siblings are such a big help but I could not make these trips as fun as they are for me and the kids without the help of their cute cousins! They are always so willing to help out and babysit and my kids LOVE them as do I! Big thanks to Elli, Amarie, Kensie, Christian, James and especially to Haleigh...the long nights Haleigh spent with the kids and the long drive with us, could not have done it without her!! Thanks girls/boys for your help and love!
Now, I think this picture of Haleigh is beautiful, but she might not want it posted...so I remind you Haleigh...boxing video??? But I think you are adorable!!






1 comment:

The MICHELS said...

Thanks a ton for that close up...its on!