Monday, February 23, 2009

Tax season



This time of year keeps me busy as I am having to enter in all the details of the business into our Quick books. After everyone(but Brock)left for school, I took an hour to get busy. Brock stayed pretty content to run around and play coming around only twice to ask for a snack. Other than that he was really good....or at least I thought. After I finished, I found him pushing around Grace's baby stroller with the toilet brush instead of a baby inside and he some how got into the garbage and had pulled out an orange that had gone bad and after ripping it open, he must have realized it didn't taste good because it was ALL OVER my bedroom floor. He also dumped a bag of pretzels onto our bed, colored blue marker on his face and emptied my bottle of wrinkle cream(I'm still not sure where?)!!! And this was ALL while I was sitting RIGHT here and admiring how well behaved he was! Let's just say, the next hour we were even busier cleaning up! After the internal screaming all I have to do is look at his cute little smiley face and I forgive him and I'm so happy(after it's clean) to have these little moments in my life!

4 comments:

The Ackers said...

Kris-That reminds me of my Sam. Always into everything. I am grateful I took pictures of each episode to remember.

The Framptons said...

Your family is so beautiful

Freestone's said...

Sounds like what goes on at my house:) Miss you guys!

KJA said...

That's too funny - I've done that on several occasions with my 3rd born - he tends to find trouble.