Monday, February 16, 2009

Sophi's sick







Sophi got sick right before I left for Vegas and the poor girl was still in bed when I go back. She hates seeing doctors and needles, but I made her go to the instacare. She atleast had enough energy at this point to get out of bed and to the hospital bed. They took a strep culture, found nothing, took a urine test, found nothing and her biggest fear, they took blood. She had to get poked 2 times because her veins are so small. They did find a high count of white blood cells and said she was on the verge of mono. They gave her an antibiotic for whatever virus she has and a nose drop for a sinus infection. Although the experience wasn't fun and it cost a lot, she was feeling better within 24 hours! Hope it's her last time there! Bella came with us and got really bored with all the waiting. We occcupied her with my camera taking pictures and my cell phone to text, to help her pass the time.

No comments: