Thursday, December 3, 2009

Is independence a good thing?

There are two things that Brock loves 1)baths and 2)taking off all his clothes and running around naked!
I was in the kitchen and heard water running and him playing, so I went to check it out and this is what I found! Brock in the tub, having taken off everything but his jammie shirt that is too tight to take off himself! After laughing internally and taking a picture I said, "Brock, what am I going to do with you!" He responds, "um...take off my shirt?"
Love him!



Ok, so I had to add this picture from this morning! I found my little streaker in the snow clothes today! Totally buck! I put the diaper on for the public nature of the blog! HE HE!!

3 comments:

stacie said...

love it! what a cutie! miss you guys!!

Amber said...

Thank you. I haven't laughed so hard in a while. Miss you guys. Seth really misses Brock-E in nursery. Our new nursery is much too civilized.

Hayes Family said...

What a doll! Wish we were closer!