Saturday, September 5, 2009

Kimberly Starr Sollee Kevwitch

This past Monday, my highschool friend, Starr passed away. She left behind her 14 year old daughter MacKenzie and 9 year old son Cooper. Her parents, Barb and Gary Sollee were the people that introduced us to Chem-Dry and helped us for almost 2 years running their business to get us prepared for our own! They are wonderful people, I hope they find comfort in the gospel and our Savior at this difficult time! Starr, you will be missed!



3 comments:

Stephanie Rudat said...

I love your post and photos. I'm a childhood friend of Starr's and find your tribute heartwarming. Thank you.

Gary & Barb Sollee said...

Kristin,
Thank you for posting the photos of Starr and the kids. Watching them with beautiful music playing started the waterworks all over again. We hope your family is doing well.

We Love You,
Barb & Gary

Anonymous said...

I knew Starr in high school and she was so vibrant and beautiful. My brother just told me today that he had heard that she had passed away. She'll be missed by everyone who knew her and loved her.

Beckey Tynan
CHS Class of '94