Saturday, February 20, 2010

Bella looses her first tooth!

My sweet Bells had a tooth dangling for days! I finally bribed her with chocolate and was able to pull that tooth out(the new one is already coming in). So the next morning, we tried to take a picture and she was so sleepy(they catch the bus at 7:15am) that the poor thing could not get her eyes open! I was laughing so hard, so I had to post the pictures! We waited until she was more awake to get the last picture and she made sure her eyes were wide open!




2 comments:

Amy said...

So cute Bella! Jake really wants to lose a tooth soooo bad! Now you can stick a straw through your hole and drink your drinks!

Gill Family said...

love LOVE the "out of the mouth of babes" section on your blog kris! why are your children sooo darling? hugs and kisses to each of them from me please!!!