Friday, April 17, 2009

Silence....

There is a daily struggle I have with myself. I rarely have quiet "me time" and so on the rare occasion I do...I like to enjoy it. So here is my struggle, at some point in the day there is a moment of silence and so I have to try to make up my mind if the small moment is worth the clean up I will inevitably have to do later or if not, I better run off and find what is keeping Brock occupied. This morning I chose to take the silence and after my 10 wonderful minutes of peace, I found Brock in my bathroom, quickly throwing make-up in the drawer and trying to close it and run before he's busted! My eyeshadow was broken all over the floor and my new mascara was all over his cute little kissable face!!! So even though I lost make-up and about 15 minutes of clean-up time...I believe it was still worth the 10 minutes of silence...