Friday, April 17, 2009

April Fools Day

I'm a little behind on my postings but we had a really fun April Fool's Day so I want to blog it so we can keep these memories!
The night before I froze cereal in water and in the morning I put a little cereal and milk on top and Jaxson was so confused and then caught on early that it was April Fools...Grace was completely oblivious to the fact that it was frozen underneath and kept eating..LOL. Then Sophi was so surprised that I even made her breakfast(we teach Independence around here;)...) so she started eating too and was a little confused but kept eating so she wouldn't offend me...ha ha!! Then I said I'd make them their real cereal and I put blue food coloring in the bottom of the bowl and cereal on top and then when they poured their milk it all turned blue! FUN FUN!!
The kids had all kinds of jokes to play on friends all day and I even put a fake spider in Sophi's purse...I don't think she has even found that yet...that will be funny!
For dinner we served cupcakes and ice cream...or meatloaf in a muffin tin with mash potatoes colored pink for frosting and white for the ice cream! Kids loved it!!

We played a few jokes on friends and family too. I texted all my family that Derek was offered a job, training other Chem-Dry's in Logan, Utah. I can't believe I got so many of them to fall for it, I actually got hung up on by Jan and a very upset mom...sorry guys...maybe one day!! And thanks to Boozie, we left a message for Jared Michaelson to call Mr. Fox with Fox Attorneys and left the zoo's number. Gotcha Jared! I love this day!

No comments: