Thursday, January 8, 2009

We love to sing!

Grace was bored the other day so she wanted us to record her singing. After Grace watched her dance back she said, "Oh, I forgot to do my hair!" And ran off to do it! Please don't judge me by her choice of song! I didn't even knew she knew these words! I guess it's time to go back to radio disney. I just had to post it though, because it is so cute! Brock also loves to sing and joins in every time we are singing! He seems to have a little vibrato already. He also loves dancing, but when he is done-he's done!



4 comments:

4 barkers said...

I'm sorry but was she singing that new beyonce' song or something? "if i was a boy" i haven't even heard it yet and she knows the words? ha ha funny

Mindi said...

So cute! WE miss you guys! Your baby is darling!

The Ackers said...

Kris-Oh how I want to kiss that face!

www.ackfam4.blogspot.com said...

Thats pretty dang cute!