Saturday, January 17, 2009

Dinner time!

Ok, so I admit, dinner time is sometimes too crazy to spoon feed Brock every night. He often is handed a bowl with food and a baby fork and left to go at it. He actually starts off using the fork, then goes to his hands. Then he is throwing food to Bingo, making a mess in his lap and all over his face and clothes. Well, now he ends his meal by wiping whatever is left over in his hair and placing the bowl on his head. Then he waves his hands which means "all done" in sign language and signs "down". So, I am able to enjoy the meal with the rest of my family but it takes me an hour longer to clean up his mess after dinner! And it makes me love him even more! How crazy it is!!


2 comments:

KJA said...

LOL funny.

Larsen's in Wyoming said...

It's a great day when kids learn how to eat without making a huge mess. I remember those days of scrubbing on my hands and knees. Kids are sure a lot of work, but it's all worth it.