Thursday, December 4, 2008

All for Grandpa!

Ok, have you ever tried to take the perfect portrait of a 1 year old? My dad called up saying that on the "grandchild wall of fame" they have lining their hall....Brock's picture is a little outdated(um...ya, he was 4 months old-first and last professional picture). So today Brock and I had an agreement that we were going to take a really nice picture to send to Grandpa and then we would play with his fisher-price nativity set as a reward for good behavior! Well, first few pictures he was happy, but the shot just wansn't right...from there on out, it got worse. He wouldn't still still, he would scream and growl, jump up and slide down the couch, hide his face, cry, but finally we were done and got to play! Maybe not the "perfect" picture..but they capture his real soul! Love you Brockie!
Just getting started...

getting bored...

so not into it any more...

but...sliding down the couch is pretty fun!

please don't cry Brockie...just a few more...

few more tries...



AND...the winners...help me pick the best one for Grandpa


2 comments:

James Eastmond said...

I like the last one. I also like the one where he's in front of the christmas tree. P.S. how do u put music on the blog? I would like to do that for ours.
James

The MICHELS said...

I like all of them, he is so cute!!!