Sunday, November 30, 2008

It's that time of year again!



We were going to be gone for Thanksgiving, so we wanted to get our decorations up beforehand. It is so fun to get ready for Christmas and pull out decorations from previous years that bring back such fun memories! I have seen some really beautiful trees decorated this year and I start to get ideas for that perfect tree and think how plain my tree looks but after setting it all up and seeing how much my kids love it all, I realize it is perfect for us...not too fancy but fun and represents our great Christmas moments! I love my kids and are so grateful for the joy and simplicity they bring to my life! Maybe next year I'll get the perfect tree, but until then, I'll enjoy and appreciate all we have now!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

How perfect! I always have to remember it isn't MY tree/holiday, it is my FAMILY"S. They are what make these special days on the calendar worth celebrating!