Saturday, October 4, 2008

Jaxson's sugarfree cake!


I am so proud of Jaxson!! If you look closely, he is holding up a sugarfree cake. He has quite a few cousins on both sides who have given up sugar and Jaxson came home from Nanny's house stating that he too was giving up sugar. He wants to be a good athlete and healthy like his cousins!(THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS FOR YOUR GOOD EXAMPLES!!)
It's been over 2 months and he still has not cheated. Now, his dad and school teacher have joined him because he is so strong and inspiring! It's not because he doesn't like sugar and sweets, he was as addicted as I am, he just wants this more! I am so proud of his strength and self control!

3 comments:

Carrie said...

That is amazing to have that much will power and self control at his age!

Larsen's in Wyoming said...

Jaxson, what a great idea! So good that I almost want to join you, but I don't think I could last a day. Great Job!

Mindi said...

I was just showing Carson your blog and telling him about Jaxson going without sugar and he said How? See its just so uncomprehensible around here.