Saturday, October 4, 2008

Jaxson's birthday at the park!

Jaxson wanted to play tennis with Derek on his birthday so we all went to the park to play. They were all having such a great time and the weather was perfect. I decided to read since everything was going so smoothly, I'm deep into Angels and Demons when I hear a loud scream. I look up and kids seemed to all be playing fine, but I couldn't see Brock, then Bella, who is swinging starts crying and I jump up and Brock is face down in the dirt in front of her. She was swinging and he walked in front of her and she plowed him over. He had dirt all throughout his mouth and nose. Bella felt so bad, poor thing! So Derek has now banned me from reading at the park. Brock recovered after a few mintues and was as happy as can be, but it left a mark!!






1 comment:

Larsen's in Wyoming said...

Ouch!! Every time I take my eyes off my kids for 5 minutes something tragic happens. No free time for Mom's. It's a good thing kids heal so fast! Cute family.