Sunday, September 21, 2008

Soccer


Sophi and I coach Jaxson and Isabella's soccer team so after camping and no sleeping, we were exhausted and it was a hot day. Since we are crazy busy during those games...we failed to take any pictures from their games, but here is a picture from Grace's game. Jaxson played great, so did Grace, but Isabella started as Goalie and had a few good saves but after the first goal was scored on her, she ran off the field crying and refused to go back until the other team would leave. She likes practices better because she is the best, but put her against other good kids and she's too scared....I guess we'll keep practicing. I love coaching but it keeps us really busy!

1 comment:

Sydney said...

how do you find the time to do all you do. You remind me so much of my life- crazy busy and so fun! I love how you are so into the blog thing! tell Derrik happy birthday