Sunday, September 21, 2008

Camping



We had our ward campout on Friday night. It was so fun, lots of families were there. Some of us stayed up until midnight telling scary stories. For Kansas, it was actually a pretty cool night which kept the bugs away but we were expecting a typical warm night and did not come prepared with enough warm clothing. So I gave Brock my blanket and Grace's friend stayed over with us so Grace, Brooklyn and I shared a Highschool Musical sleeping bag! Let's just say I froze and didn't sleep AT ALL!!! I would open my eyes and see how much the moon had moved throughout the night just wishing morning would come faster. So we all woke up wet from the dew, sore from the ground and grouchy from the lack of sleep but we still loved it and can't wait to go again...but maybe not too soon!

No comments: