Thursday, October 28, 2010

Halloween Menu!



We LOVE Halloween and this year we are trying to celebrate everyday since we will make Sunday a stay at home family day! One of the funnest ways to celebrate around here is with food! Here is what we have planned so far....

We all made our own mummy's and I wish I had taken our own pictures..kids got very creative!!
Tonight, we are serving up some eyeballs over worms drenched in blood!! At first Brock was not interested in this dinner, but soon he got into the Halloween spirit and had a great time helping roll the ground turkey breast into eyeballs and putting in the little olive pupils!!! (I'll post our pictures right before I serve it up!


This is our plan for Sunday dinner....I will make a yummy vegetable soup and serve it out of a pumpkin and then we will get these cute bread bowls from Great Harvest and eat the soup from here! Yum...can't wait!
Brock has also had fun dressing up with old costumes and was a Lion for story time at the public library!





Ward Trunk or Treat!!











1 comment:

stacie said...

What a fun mom you are! I can't wait to do fun things like that! :)