Saturday, May 16, 2009

Women's Conference!











I left my camera in Utah and just got it back today(thanks Jibby). The last week of April, I flew to Utah(thanks to my wonderful Sophi who missed her flight and stayed overnight in Houston and gave me her free flight!) for Women's Conference at BYU! We have going for the last 15 years! It's been over 2 years since I went last and we had a great time! All of us sisters, my mom and Jenny(sister-in-law) were able to come this year. We stayed in a hotel in Orem the first two nights and at Jan's house the last night, when Kenise joined us! We laughed a lot, had good food, shed tears, stayed up late and we were even spiritually uplifted with the classes at conference! What more can you ask for!!
Dad even joined us for dinner one night...and treated!! Thanks pops!
I missed my family but felt a great appreciation for Derek as he stayed back with all 5 kids and kept our busy schedule running!

No comments: